The PURE-OMA Eclipse Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffuser is the ultimate relaxation tool, combining aromatherapy with the healing power of music. Gentle lights shimmer on the speaker’s surface, bringing a mood of calm to any space.
The Eclipse uses new supersonic vibration atomization nebulizing technology, meaning that no heating or water is required. Simply screw one of our many PureomEO™ essential oil bottles directly into the unit, and instantly immerse yourself in your favorite scent. The Eclipse is compatible with our entire line of PureomEO™ essential oils, blends, and absolutes.
The Eclipse is easy to operate and comes with a built-in, high-quality Bluetooth speaker. Scents can easily be changed with minimal effort and cleaning. Roughly the same size as a photo frame, The Eclipse’s elegant curves will seamlessly blend with any home or office décor. The Eclipse diffuses pure and powerful scent in up to 700 square foot spaces, and operates wirelessly for up to 8 hours.
- The Eclipse provides direct and linear diffusion of essential oil, for highly-concentrated oil misting.
- Essential oils are released directly into the air, and not diluted with water.
EASY TO USE AND MAINTAIN
- The Eclipse runs for up to 8 hours per charge. After approximately 4 hours of USB charging, The Eclipse is ready for another full cycle of use.
- The Eclipse is extremely easy to maintain. Simply wipe with an alcohol-based pad once a week or as needed.
- The Eclipse runs quietly--below 38dB. This makes it a perfect choice for nighttime aromatherapy, especially when coupled with white noise or relaxing music.
- The Eclipse’s Bluetooth speaker receives digital audio wirelessly when paired with Bluetooth-enabled devices. Use it to play music, guided meditations, or any other sound that relaxes you.
Product Size: Length 200mm, Width 97mm, Height 200mm
Product Weight: 0.7KG
Power Supply and Consumption
Charger: Rechargeable Battery (via USB)
Charging Time: Approximately 4 Hours
Battery Duration: Approximately 8 Hours
Consumption: Approximately 1 mL/h for High, 0.5mL/h for Medium, 0.1 mL/h for Low
Noise Level: 38 dB
Coverage: 700 Square Feet
Voltage: DC 5V 1A
Oil Bottle Compatibility: 10mL or 15mL
Powering On Your Eclipse Diffuser
1) Hold the Power Button down for 3 seconds.
2) 3 mode indicators will flash until the unit detects essential oil.
3) Unless you change the mode, the diffuser will run on HIGH for one hour.
1) Touch the Power Button to select a mode. Available modes are:
- Mode 1/LOW: 10 seconds diffusing, 190 second pause
- Mode 2/MEDIUM: 10 seconds diffusing, 30 second pause
- Mode 3/HIGH: 10 seconds diffusing, 10 second pause
1) Touch the Clock Button to set the time to a 1, 2, or 4-hour run time.
2) If all 3 indicator lights are off, the diffuser will run for 8 hours.
1) Hold the Power Button down for 3 seconds to turn on the lights.
2) Touch the Star Button to pause the lights.
3) Hold the Star Button down for 3 seconds to turn off the lights.
4) Lights can be turned on and off independently of the oil diffuser and Bluetooth speaker.
Bluetooth Speaker Control
1) Hold the Power Button down for 3 seconds to turn the Bluetooth speaker on.
2) Hold the Bluetooth Button down for 3 seconds to turn the Bluetooth speaker off.
3) The Bluetooth speaker can be turned on and off independently of the oil diffuser and the lights.
4) If no pairing device is detected, the Bluetooth speaker will shut off automatically after five minutes to conserve the battery.
Powering Off Your Eclipse Diffuser
1) When the diffuser is on, hold the Power Button down for 3 seconds. The mode indicator lights will flash for 20 seconds, and then the diffuser, Bluetooth speaker, and lights will power off.
When essential oil has run out, the mode indicator lights will flash until the defuser detects a refill.
Care and Maintenance
- Charge diffuser for 4 hours before first use.
- Only use the power cord supplied with the diffuser.
- Disconnect diffuser from power source when not in use.
- Wipe the unit with a soft cloth once a week or as needed.
- Use only 100% pure essential oil. Synthetic fragrances may cause the unit to malfunction, and void its warranty.
- To clear oil residue from the diffuser, fill an empty bottle with alcohol and diffuse in a well-ventilated area.
- Keep diffuser away from children.
- Disassembling the diffuser may cause it to malfunction.
- The diffuser is not designed for outdoor use.
- Make sure the oil bottle is not empty.
Restart the unit.
No Sound from Speaker:
- Check that the Bluetooth speaker is paired with your device.
- Check the volume in both the diffuser and your device.
- Make sure that the distance between the diffuser and your device is not hindering connection.